for people with big mouths? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
...yes.... it matters....
i just got back from denny's earlier....
in which i *was ordered* a coke.
i received a straw the size of my little
finger in girth. what gives???
I HATE THOSE BIG STRAWS!
personally, i'd use a swizzle straw for
every soda... if only they weren't so
short.
i also dislike straws that are about 2 feet
long.... wtf??? if you are ordering a
drink that requires the use of a 2 foot
long straw... then you just need to
drop the other shoe and use a trough...
anyways... i prefer regular straws....
why have the larger ones???
for people with big mouths? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
I only like swizzle straws for mixed drinks and foo foo coffee. I will say though some are just to big. Mc Donalds... they are way to big. I think the tought is the bigger the straw the faster you will drink and order more. But in places like that it just isnt a benifit to them.
What irks me more is resturants who keep the temp so cold durning the winter so you will hurry and leave not get all comfy and lazy and hang around and chit chat
heh heh....
i think you should scan the straw and your little finger.
and to answer your next post, dig through the trash! [img]mad.gif[/img]
hmmm cant see her sucking her lil figer so I dont know if i see the corrilation [img]confused.gif[/img]
<font size="4" face="Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma">YOU GOT A DRINK TOO... GETCHER OWN STRAW!Originally posted by TastinGood:
i think you should scan the straw and your little finger.
and to answer your next post, dig through the trash! [img]mad.gif[/img]
and yet i'm sure your's is just as much 'in the
trash' as mine.... so YOU go dig it out
Bookmarks